Lectures, talks and workshops
Not only can we provide lectures and discussions on related subjects, but we can also facilitate talks with a wide range of participants in the conflict from across the spectrum; community representatives, ex-combatants from both communities, ex-security forces (RUC) and politicians.
With educators in our team, we are happy to tailor and adapt the tours and activities to suit your group’s specific needs, interest and study focus. Our tours and activities are highly relevant to students studying in many disciplines, e.g. Irish & British History, Politics, Psychology, Human Rights and Conflict Resolution.
Typical subjects which we can focus on for you include;
- Early History of Ireland and the first English arrivals
- The Plantation
- The Battle of the Boyne and 1690
- The United Irishmen
- The Famine & Industrialisation
- The Act of Union
- Home Rule
- The Volunteers, World War I & The Easter Rebellion
- The Civil Rights Movement
- The Troubles
- The Peace Process & Conflict Resolution
- Post Troubles Belfast & the Re-birth of a City
We can provide fully tailored itineraries for your group, from as little as 2 hours to up to 3 days of core activities.
For further information, and to discuss your requirements please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.